Unable to deploy! Shows: Server Error (500)

I need a help. Since yesterday, I assay to deploy my project, I have got this message:
unable to deploy
Si ce problème persiste, contactez help@kobotoolbox.org

Server Error (500)

Hi @bameng4,

Welcome to the community! Are you still facing the issue? If yes, would you mind sharing us (through a private message) your username and the server you are using (OCHA or HHI) so that we could have a look at out end.

GOOD DAY!

No, I have not. As soon as I will send you through a private message.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Morning,
I sorry, I haven’t found your private e-mail to send you the request elements to solve this error (Server Error (500)).
Since to day, I am not able to deploy my project. Please, help me.
Thank you!

Hi @bameng4,

Private message just sent!

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

Hello @Kal_Lam
I have used ERAIFT server: www.eraift-rdc.org
Thank you!
Nice day to you!

Hi @bameng4,

Try deleting the GPS question that you have and then adding another GPS question (the one shown in the image below).

You should be able to deploy after making this change. The problem seemed with the GPS question you provided.

The workout i did was cloned your survey project, deleted the GPS question and then deployed and was able to successfully deploy the same.

Please let us know if worked out for you.

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

Hallo @Kal_Lam
I have deleted the GPS question and deployed my project.
Only, this question has been the most important of my research. I would localisate melliferous plants in Yangambi forest. Could you proposed how to get that localisation without the deleted question?
Thank you,
Have a great day!

Hi @bameng4,

It’s not that the GPS question does not work. Please edit your survey form and add a GPS question then re-deploy your survey form. You should work fine.

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

1 Like