Unable to deploy the form line 2 column 1 error

Please help me! I am trying to deploy our form and get the message:

unable to deploy
your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:
Expected value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

[row : 5] Question has no label: {‘type’: ‘username’, ‘name’: ‘username’}
Repeat behavior has changed. Previously, some clients like ODK Collect prompted users to add the first repeat. Now, the user will only be prompted to add repeats after the first one. Representing 0 repetitions will require changing the form design. Read more at http://xlsform.org#representing-zero-repeats.abmUvdEVsbMHr4ERfuDv4Y.xlsx (55.0 KB)
This form definition contains dynamic defaults. Not all form filling software and versions support dynamic defaults so you should test the form with the software version you plan to use.
Your urgent help is most appreciated.

Please help me! I am trying to deploy our form and get the message:

unable to deploy
your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:
Expected value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

[row : 5] Question has no label: {‘type’: ‘username’, ‘name’: ‘username’}
Repeat behavior has changed. Previously, some clients like ODK Collect prompted users to add the first repeat. Now, the user will only be prompted to add repeats after the first one. Representing 0 repetitions will require changing the form design. Read more at http://xlsform.org#representing-zero-repeats
file marin final.xlsx (69.4 KB)
This form definition contains dynamic defaults. Not all form filling software and versions support dynamic defaults so you should test the form with the software version you plan to use.
Your urgent help is most appreciated.

Hi @ashish7654

FYI, our developers are having a closer look at this case! Thank you for you kind patience!

how long does it take dear @Kal_Lam?

1 Like

Will let you know (ASAP) through the post once we have good news!

caused by referring to previous values using ${name} in the label of any type of question. Found this through a lot of trial and error.

1 Like

Hi @ashish7654 @Kal_Lam
I would like to confirm that the issue has since been resolved and you should be able to deploy your form as long as it does not have any form design issues. Kindly check and confirm if you are still experiencing the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Stephane

1 Like