Unable to deploy your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

2 days ago i can deploy the same form but today I can not. Is there is a server problem or other issues?

Hi @Alaa_2020,

This issue has faced many of users today to the following issue:

KOBO couldn’t deploy the form when it has any type of characters be with a reference to a question.

If you keep it alone or removed the reference the form will be deployed.

@Kal_Lam FYKI

Best,

Yasser

1 Like

Thank you @Ysr3322! Our developers are looking at the issue!

2 days ago i can deploy the same form but today I can not. Is there is a server problem or other issues?

Our developers are looking at the issue! Thank you for your patience!

I am a new user of this forum. How can I share my excel file to you for your closer look.

Request you not to share it now as it may be an issue at our end that is causing the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience caused! Will let you know when the issue should be resolved at our end!

The issue is caused by referring to previous values using ${name} in the label of any type of question. Found this through a lot of trial and error.

1 Like

Not solved

Kinldy see the xls wht might be the problem?DANIDA Training Template.xlsx (13.6 KB)

Waiting…

This solution seems to be fixing the problem for me. Thanks a lot for sharing!

1 Like

I’m getting the same error , but when I removed one of the languages (Arabic), then I was able to deploy the form.

thanks

hola tengo el mismo problema: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

si me deja previsualizar pero no implementar unable to deploy
no puede implementarse su formulario porque contiene errores:

Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

Quita cualquier alusión a variables del tipo ${} del campo Label. Con eso yo pude solucionar el problema

i removed all $ that indicate for some field from label column , and then the problem has been solved , while i was use the same form before, thanks developers

1 Like

Hi @basualdo @Alaa_2020 @monitoreoprevencionh @Namrud @azadkhan @aamra
I confirm that the issue has now been resolved and you should be able to redeploy your forms if you confirm that the issues are not with the errors on the forms (use this to test) There was an issue with our systems as @Kal_Lam had previously mentioned.

Regards,
Stephane

2 Likes

@stephanealoo @Kal_Lam Thanks a lot guys! You’re the best.

2 Likes

Gracias, si ya resolvi

2 Likes