Unable to download grouped questions into XLS

Hello @Kal_Lam I am trying to export data into XLS multiple times with grouped questions selected but the export ignores grouped questions.
Please help
Thanks!

Have you tried toggling the Select questons to be exported on and off to see it’s effect while downloading? If no, would you mind trying it out to see if it solves your issue? Please let us know what happens.

Yes I have tried doing that and still not working. If I select only the grouped questions, the export fails

OK, would you try downloading your data in XLS (legacy) format? Please let us know what happens.

Hello Kal sorry for the late reply.
I downloaded in legacy format and it worked. But it said legacy will be removed soon.

Thanks!

1 Like

@oduogi21, you could continue using the legacy format. It won’t be removed from the system. Besides, please be informed that we already have a fix for this issue (which will be released very soon in our next release). You could follow the same in GitHub here:

Thank you for helping @Kal_Lam

1 Like

@oduogi21, we have a release that fixed this issue. To learn more about the release, please feel free to go through the announcement:

Thank you for your support @Kal_Lam

1 Like