Unable to edit summissions

Hello.

After I checked the ‘Require authentication to see forms and submit data’ box, I am unabble to edit any kind of summissions (neither mine or from other users) in the form I was using (I am the owner of the form).

I am using the OCHA server (https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info )

If I uncheck the ‘Require authentication to see forms and submit data’ box, i am abble again to edit summissions,

Is there a way to edit summissions and stills have check the ‘Require authentication to see forms and submit data’ box?. I need my forms to be requiring passwords for accessing and also beeing abble to edit summissions afterwards

Welcome to the community @luisfg4! Could you also share with us a screenshot of what you see while trying to edit. This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

Hello @Kal_Lam

After I edit the summission and hit the send bottom this message appears every time. “Es necesaria la autenticación. Por favor autentifíquese en una pestaña diferente del navegador y pruebe de nuevo.”

OK, in this case would you mind trying out the following:

• Clear the cache of your browser.
  • Try to edit the submission again. If needed you may have to login while submitting the changes.

Please let us know what happens.

Hello @Kal_Lam

I changed the language of my kobo account and internet explorer to English.

When I tried to edit and send the submissions a text box appeared with a link that allowed me to login while submitting the changes.

After the login I was able to edit and submit the changes.
Now I am abble to edit all the submissions without any problems.

Thank you for your help @Kal_Lam

1 Like

Thank you for confirming that your issue has finally been solved. I would advise you to drop the use of internet explorer while using KoBoToolbox. Try using modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc.

same problem. Did not work

Welcome to the community, @ferkor! Could you kindly explain your issue in detail so that we could have a look at it? Maybe a screenshot would also be helpful.