Unable to open form in "fill blank form"

I downloaded the latest version of the Kobo collect app. I was able to load previous versions of the form I was using. However when I go to “fill blank form” I am unable to open three of the forms, it says please wait and then goes back to the main menu section of the App.

Any suggestions?

Welcome to the community, @sajinc! Could you let us know the KoboCollect android app version you are using? Also, please let us know the device name, model, and android version?

hi @Kal_Lam , any update on this issue? we are experiencing the same thing. please refer below for the details

KoBoCollect version: v2021.3.4
Device name: Vivo
Device model: Y20s
Android version: 11

currently, we have multiple blank forms loaded in the application. We are able to fill in blank forms for all forms except for one project. for your immediate assistance please. we also tried loading the same project using other devices (of the same model and app version, same account) and it is working

@hm11, so you mean it’s an issue with only one device? And the device details are the ones that you listed above?

hi @Kal_Lam. yes, that is correct

In this case, maybe you will need to uninstall the app and then install it again. Sometimes doing the same solves the issue.

hi @Kal_Lam , this is noted. any suggestions on how we can prevent this incidence though?

@hm11, it seems like it’s an issue with your device (as it’s only affecting one particular device). There could be numerous reasons, but at the moment am not very sure to point out the exact one which affected the one you are facing. :cry:

However, please feel free to update the community if reinstalling the app worked for you. This could be helpful for the community, in case someone else faces the same in the near future.