Unable to share my survey project with my team

Hi kal_Lam, I am facing exactly same problem. On Mar 2019, I create a form and shared the form with my team colleagues. Every one was accessing and processing the form without any problem. We just realized that access to other team members are banned. Similarly I am unable to share the form with my other new colleagues or to provide access to the colleagues who already had access.
You are mentioning for being in the same server. Can you please clarify and guide me. Me and all my other colleagues have account in (https://kobo.unhcr.org/) isn’t that count to be under same server.
Please help me, we have over 914 submissions and team wise we were dealing with the forms on goings. Now everything is stopped. Looking forward to your assistance.

1 Like

Hi @kalenaz,

Could you once again confirm that you along with all the other users who you wish to share your survey project are from the UNHCR server?

Have a great day!

Exactly, yes all of us have account under UNHCR

Hi @kalenaz,

Well let me reach out to our UNCHR KoBoToolbox team with your issue. They should be contacting you. In the mean time could you provide me the following information (through a private message) so that it would be easy for our team to have a closer look at their end:

• Your username
  • All your colleagues username with whom you wish to share your project

Have a great day!

I am unable to send you a private message it says: Sorry, you cannot send a personal message to that user.

Hi @kalenaz,

Could you kindly please confirm the problem should now be solved.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the followup. But the problem still exist. I can not add permission to my colleagues.

Hi @kalenaz - sorry about that. Can you try now - it should be working!
Cheers

1 Like

Thank you very much yes it is working now. I could provide permission. Have a great day.

1 Like