Unable to view custom reports

Hello!
I have exactly the same probkel as juilan : blank page when clicking on “data”.
More over there is no effect when i click “disconnect” on the count parameter window.
Sorry for my poor english, i am french speaking.
Thanks

Welcome to the community @sccf340! Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your issue so that it would help us trouble shoot your issue.

Thanks for your message

first screenshot

And when i click “DONNEES” (data) the following screen is blank as below :

Hi @sccf340,

Could you share with me the following information through a private message (it should help us troubleshoot your issue):

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

hello

here the asked informations :

username : xxxxxxx

project name : Secours Catholique - fiche statistique annuelle

server :

Sorry, i do not understand what you wnat winth server name, so i send the url … is it ok ?

cordialement

Michel

Hi @sccf340.

Kindly please be informed that this is a bug at our end. We already have a GitHub issue for this. Maybe you could follow the same in the post discussed previously:

We shall let you know when the same gets fixed in our system.

1 Like

@sccf340, kindly please be informed that this is a bug that has been recorded in the GitHub which you could follow it here:

It should be solved in the next release of the KoBoToolbox. As a temporary fix i have reset the same for you once again (i.e. you should be able to view the graphs again). This time, if you wish to play around with the custom report, kindly please note the followings:

• First change your browser language to English.
  • Then you could work with graphs and bars without any issue.

Will let you know when we have a permanent fix for this.

Hi @sccf340,

Kindly please be informed that we have a recent release of the KoBoToolbox, which should fix this issue permanently. For details, please feel free to go through the release notes: