Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400

Problem no. 1:
Unexpected KoBoCAT error 400: b’{“detail”:“There has been a problem trying to replace ${rank_level_cz9pj66} with the XPath to the survey element named ‘rank_level_cz9pj66’. There is no survey element with this name.”}

I got this message when I was going to redeploy the form. Please tell me how to solve it

Problem 2
The question matrix column titles are swapping between other question matrix question after adding 2nd language for translating.

Please help me

Welcome to the community @mehabubrahat! You are seeing this due to the syntax error that is within your xlsform. Try validating your xlsform with this online validator here. It should help you identify the syntax error that is present within your xlsform.

If you are still not able to fix the syntax error that is within your xlsform feel free to share your xlsform with the community.

1 Like

Thank you but I’m not using xlsform to create questionnaire form, I build the questionnaire form by using inbuilt form system of KoBo. The question matrix system is the main problem I guess. The question matrix system should be more developed. It swapping labels from other question as well. So i need to download the xlsform of my questionnaire from KoBo website and upload on the link to understand the problem. right?

Could you share with us a screenshot of the issue you are having? This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

I’ve identified the problem and solved it with the link that you have shared. Thank you for the support.

1 Like

Glad to hear that the online validator solved your issue.