Uploading / Submission of forms & data change

Hi There,
I’m new to the Kobo toolbox.
Just wondering if there are restrictions with uploading / submission of completed forms and data that changes.
I have a lengthy survey form requiring a lot of photos - in the order of 100pages.

I have found that once submitting the form the upload button has the loop indicating the upload is underway. However, it doesn’t complete - the WIFI is strong and office base.
Also - noticed that photos can be rearranged in the uploaded submission.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a work around.

Cheers
John

Welcome to the community, @John.steiner!

What is the total number of images that you are capturing for a single form (submission)? Could you kindly let us know the size of that form with all the images in it?

This should give us a clue of your issue.

@Kal_Lam problems with reports (smaller) around 70 pages, PDF @ 30MB with approx 60 photos around 2MB Typically JPG format.
The larger reports expecting to be around 100 photos - in total I have 280 questions in form.
Although - I had managed to get a smaller report thru with 45 pages, PDF @ 22MB with approx 40 photos around 2MB JPG. (Although - this required a few goes as data would drop off, and photos go missing)

All in all - I’m struggling with the submission and reporting of these surveys (in KoBo), any assistance would be appreciated.
Various - errors

File Could not be loaded
Submission Failed - data server did not accept data, contact the survey admin please. (400)
Loading Error - Error occured during the loading of this form. Please contact support@kobotoolbox.org with the link to this page and the error message below: Record not present. It may have expired.

Are there any constraints that the Kobo is limited by - ie, size, time, etc…
Cheers
John