Urgent - Users unable to enter Data

Dear @Kal_Lam,

Now our users unable to enter data they receive the bellow message when they open the form in the browser.

Oops, this form doesn’t exist (anymore). Most likely the owner of the form has deleted it, archived it, or disabled it. Please contact the form’s owner to confirm. Detailed error: Form with ID afXpJD6BMNvDiATDteAKtB not found in /formList.

Kindly help us.

Best Regards, Abd-Rabu

Hi @aamra,

Seems like the project has been archived. Try unarchiving it and the problem should be solved. Follow the process outlined in the support article here to unarchive your project.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks for your support.

The issue was solved. the issue happend while the users entering data and it was not archived.

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Hi @aamra,

Great the issue has been solved. But, sorry could not understand the latter portion of your response. Could you kindly explain it again so that the wider community would be able to understand the solution of the issue you had raised.

Have a great day!

Dear @Kal_Lam

The issue happened after I added five supervisor accounts each one supervises the submissions of 15 animators. after adding these accounts and while the users adding data to the system they start to see the above-mentioned message. so I removed the supervisor’s accounts from the sharing section and the issue solved. and they were able to continue adding data.

Consider mentioning that our team collects nearly 5000 surveys daily and most of them entered into the system during the beak time 11 am to 1 pm.

I hope that I explain the issue enough. I am ready for any questions.

Have a great day. Abd-Rabu

1 Like

Hi @aamra,

Thank you for sharing the solution with the entire community!

Have a great day!