View data image size

There is a form that includes an image which I am reviewing data using the ‘eye’ / ‘open’ data viewer in the ‘table’ page in kobo toolbox.

The data displayed has always presented the image in a size that fits the viewer window, yet beginning today the images are appearing full size, making it very hard to see the image in this viewer because the size is far too large for the window.

I do not see any setting to adjust this image size, is there any way to make the viewer return to the default of adjusting the image to the size of the window?
Thank you

Welcome to the community, @ab.g.salomon! Could you also share a screenshot of your issue so that the community should be able to understand it pictorially?

Dear Mr. Lam,
I’ve attached a photo of the oversized image in the view table data window.
Thanks

1 Like

OK, so could you also share the expected image size you wish to see with us? Maybe you could share a screenshot of the same. That should be helpful for us.

Unfortunately, I don’t have an screenshot of how the images were displaying before, but I’ve indicated in red roughly the adjusted image size that used to display.

OK, so the red border you have marked is the image that was displayed previously?

Yes, that is correct,
Thanks

@ab.g.salomon, would you mind sharing with me the following details through a private message? I would like to have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Dear Mr. Lam,
The system indicates "cannot send a private message to that user. "
Thank you
Abraham

@ab.g.salomon, you should now be able to send me a private message. If you should still have issues, please refresh your page.

@ab.g.salomon, seems like it’s this issue you are trying to report?

Did I get you correct?

1 Like

Dear Mr. Lam,
I’m not sure, but the issue is that it would be helpful to have the image fit the screen rather than appear as full size.
Thank you

Dear,

I have the same problem exactly, is there any solution

Thank you,