XLS file export failed (Invalid data_type: select one)

Hello,

I have looked at the proposed solutions to the failure to export the XLS file but I could not solve my problem.

Thank you for your future suggestions on how to solve the problem.

Could you share with the community the screenshot of your issue so that the community should be able to help you solve your issue?

Thanks

so i share you a screenshot of my problem

Thanks for your help

Did you redeploy this survey project?

Hi Kal

I’ve been redeploying the project with each update I’ve made but I’m having the same problem. I can only export it in XLS (old version)

Did you also make changes to your repeat group and then redeploy for this project?

I don’t have repeat group on this project

@Franckmes, could you share with me the following through a private message?

• User name
  • Project name
  • Server

OK great
but I need help to share you through a private message.

Thanks

1 Like

You could share it through a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Please refresh your page if you should have any issues while sending me a private message.

@Franckmes, it seems that you created your xlsform with select one instead of select_one in Version 1:

Image 2

Then moving forward, I also observed that you fixed this to select_one with Version 9 which is also your latest version.

Image 3

This is thus causing an issue with your Export Failed. As a quick solution, you could always download your data as XLS (legacy) format as shown in the image shared below:

FYI, please also be informed that we also have a permanent fix for this issue being addressed shortly which you should be able to follow through GitHub:

Thank you very much

1 Like

After the last update, I can export the file again as normal except that I have to deselect the indicated column.

Thank you for the help of all

1 Like