Acknowledge Field - Change "OK" to "Yes"

Hey guys :slight_smile:

In the form builder, how can I change the “Acknowledge” field option label from “OK” to “Yes”? I can’t seem to figure it out :thinking:

Hi @guit4eva,

Welcome to the community! Kindly please be informed that the acknowledge question type is an inbuilt question type where you are not able to change the string value “OK” to anything else.

This question type is generally used with informed consent where if the respondent disagrees to participate in the survey, the survey form can be directly concluded without asking a single question.

Have a great day!

Thanks so much for your response. Is there a way then to have a single question checkbox with a custom label? ie:

Requires follow up: [ ] Yes

Hi @guit4eva,

If this is the case, would you mind using a select_one question type with only one choice i.e. Yes instead of using the acknowledge question type.

Maybe this would fulfill your needs!

Have a great day!

1 Like

Dear @Kal_Lam,
This is a good workaround.
Just to add: It is even different between Enketo and KoBoCollect (WHY?).

The … Continue text added in KoBoColelct, make the usage even more restricted, esp. for Error-Acknowledge with need to move back for correction.
I would highly appreciate, if the shown text for acknowledge type becomes an appearance (or parameter or “text” after type in type column) attribute. So, it could be better used for much more issues.
Have a nice week-end.