After update latest version I cannot use the section directory (3-lines symbol on the top right, next to printer symbol) to move quickly between parts of the survey anymore

Well, after update latest version I cannot use the section directory (3-lines symbol on the top right, next to printer symbol) to move quickly between parts of the survey anymore. Besides, please fix printing display bug that make the survey data unprintable.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @phanlinh1987! Thank you for bringing this to the community. Yes, I confirm that it’s not working as expected. I will let you know when we have a fix for this.

If you have any other issues, please flag us through the community. This would help us with improving our tool.

Does the bug concern Enketo only or Collect too? Could we also get a github link, please?

This post is tagged “enketo”, and the latest release referenced did not change anything about Collect.

None is yet available. When someone reports an issue, @Kal_Lam asks questions when needed to clarify the problem, attempts to reproduce it, and then escalates it to a developer. Our development staff generally doesn’t work at 3:14 am local time when you posted this message. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

While we did not find it in our testing of Enketo 6.1.0 prior to releasing it for use with KoboToolbox, this is in fact a known issue with Enketo 6.1.0 that was fixed in Enketo 6.2.0. However, we have not yet done any testing on Enketo 6.2.0, so we will roll back to the previous version again.

Thanks for reporting this problem.

The rollback is complete on both servers.

2 Likes

Thanks! it works again.

2 Likes