Asking prices for agricultural produce

I’m currently building a form for an agriculture value chain study, and I need help in constructing a question which asks farmers the prices they sell their produce.

Example:
Q1. Do you sell one or more of the following commodities? a) Oranges b) Bananas c) Lemons d) Pineapples

Q2. What price do you sell the selected commodities for? __________

How do I structure questions like these in the form builder in order to capture those prices based on the selected commodity? I attempted o use the matrix type question but setting up enketo at this time is not an option.

Welcome to the community, @omario! You could do the same with different approaches in KoBoToolbox.

Approach 1: Other

You could do it through the other in a mutliple_select question as outlined in our support article User-Specified “Other” Responses for Multiple-Choice Questions. We also have a suitable workaround in the community that should suit you very well:

Approach 2: Matrix Question

The other approach is using the matrix question. This support article Question Matrix Response Type should help you solve your issue. We do have a workaround in the community that should help you: