Bulk Upload data in the koboform

Hi community,
I am a data collector and I have collected many data till now
I have some forms in my ID and which are being access by web and kobocollect app by many juniors.
Now I am facing an issue where I have collected few lines of data in the offline mode, and this data is stored in the xls and csv sheets. The hurdle I am facing right now is to upload this file directly to my kobotool ID.
I tried some responses given previously by the community, but neither of them worked for me.
I am using kf server Right now.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @pushkar718, have you ever tried this one? There is one small difference, the link i used was for the Humanitarian server, as you are using the kf version, you need to use this link to import data: https://kc.kobotoolbox.org/api/v1/submissions.json

If you need more help, let me know

2 Likes

Hi @osmanburcu for the reply, I tried the solution provided by you, and it worked perfectly fine for me. Thank you so much for the help.
I switched to the humanitarian server and tried to insert data with the reference of the YouTube video you provided, and it ran in few trials.
The data is inserted, but I have some media files too (images only) related to the data.
The question remains the same but with another aspect, How to insert the media files so that they are linked to the data respectively.