Can we bold section tiles/sub-section titles in the view?

@Kal_Lam

Hi Kalyan,

Greetings for the day!

Can we bold section tiles/sub-section titles in the view?

When we open the form on android version, the section part looks very small.
Hence i wanted to ask, if we can change the default headings of section titles?

@Priyanka, KoboToolbox supports a limited markdown to format your form. You could refer to this post discussed previously:

1 Like

@Kal_Lam. Thank you for the reply. I will refer to the above mentioned suggestions.

1 Like

Hi Kalyan,

I used the above mentioned markdown support in my form. However, it is observed that the changes eg font colour to red is seen only in enketo version and these color is not seen in ODK collect form
why is it so?
Does this type do not reflect on odk collect on android devices?

Hi Kalyan,

Further to it. Now when i deleted and reloaded the form. It is showning codes to change colour ODK collect.

Kindly find screen shot for your reference.

@Priyanka, could you also share a screenshot form Enketo which you say is working?

Dear Kalyan,

As suggested, kindly find the screenshot of enketo form showing blue color font, however not seen on android device. Please let me know how/and where to put the codes.

With thanks and warm regards.

(Attachment New Microsoft Word Document.docx is missing)

Dear Kalyan,

As suggested, kindly find the screenshot of enketo form showing blue color font, however not seen on android device. Please let me know how/and where to put the codes.

@ kalyan: Is there any feedback to how can we color few questions in the questionnaire tool.

Kindly guide.

@Priyanka, please be informed that Enketo and Collect android app are two different tools that can be used to collect data. These tools behave slightly differently for some features. Maybe in the coming days, the differences will get narrowed down.

Hi Kalyan,

Thank you for the reply. However, I am still not able to bring color to my questions.

Please guide me on the same. I tried with the article but in vain. Attaching syntax used for your reference.

Hi Kalyan,

I wanted to further clarify
I have put this in label "Evaluation of Private Sector Engagement for TB in India "
And the particular note is seen in green on enketo version but not on kobo collect.
Is there any way, through which we can change colour even in kobocollect form? Cause in field, all of my team members are going to use Tablet and kobocollect to fill the form.