Case Management in KOBO

Hi,

Currently. I am looking for a case management functionality. Is there a case management functionality in KOBO? And where I can find Step-by-step guide or other materials pertaining to it?

Thanks !

Hi @Tush,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind explaining your issue in detail (by defining what case management is with a suitable example or possibly with a suitable diagram).

Have a great day!

Hi,

Our programme requires us to track our programme participant at specified intervals. That means data is collected multiple times for each of our programme participant. So I am looking for Case Management functionality wherein one can access participant’s data captured on previous visit and use it/update it during data capturing in the second visit. Ex. Name, address, ID, etc,

Hope it is clear.

Thanks for responding.

Hi @Tush,

If this is the case, would you mind having a look at the support article on pull data functionality. You could also have a look at some examples that has been discussed earlier here.

Have a great day!

Thanks!

Sure I will take a look.

1 Like

Hi

The above mentioned solution worked well for us. We could successfully use the pull data functionality for 1 variable. But, when we tried to do it with rest of the variables/data an error is coming. The error message says -
500 Error
If this is a significant error that needs to be fixed, please send a support request to support@kobotoolbox.org with information about what triggered this error.

Please guide

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Tush,

Here is a good workaround if you wish to have a closer look at:

Have a great day!

1 Like