Check form completion

How can I check completion of fulfilling form questions on kobocollect app? what I need is to have a message at the end of the form before submitting it to let me know I have skipped some questions without preventing submission of this form if needed.
for example : I have 10 questions (x1 to x10) , and I entered data of 7 only and missed three questions and I’m about to submit the form using KOBO collect app. at this point I need a message to appear and warn me that I have missed questions number x1, x3, x5 for example so I can go back directly to these questions and enter data of these questions
Best,
Ahmed

Could you kindly explain this a bit so that the community would be more clear.

I make the needed edits at original post

Have you tried the required check? It should help enumerators to see if they have accidentally missed the inputs at the very moment.

Dear Kal_Lam
thanks for your support and enriching our knowledge. but I mean if I don’t use mandatory option in kobo for the questions, is there any other method to just give a message at the end with the missed questions without giving errors?
Best,
Ahmed

Maybe you could do it as outline in the image below:

In the survey tab of your xlsfrom:

Image 1

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo:

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: error message seen while tying to submit an empty question

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: error message disappears while tying to submit a filled up question(s)

Reference xlsform:

Relevant.xls (32.5 KB)