Collective submission on the platform

Hello dear community.
Thanks to your help I was able to improve myself in Kobotool. Thank you.
Now that I have managed to finish my questionnaire, deploy until submit, my problem is how to make so that the other interviewers can have the same questionnaire and the same place of submission? Can we have the same submission platform?
thank you in advance

Hi @aminata
Welcome to the community forum and to KoBoToolbox. I would like to direct you to some support articles first and if you ever get stuck, come and search within the community. All the best.
https://support.kobotoolbox.org/collecting-data.html

Stephane

2 Likes

Thanks @stephanealoo for this article. But that doesn’t answer my question. For example I want to work with kobocollect, I have already deployed until submitting my questionnaire so it’s ok for me. Now there are three of us in the field with three android tablets, how to configure so that we all work on the same questionnaire and submit on the same platform.
Hope you understand my concern.

Please guide me

@aminata, if this is the case, maybe you could configure your enumerators Collect android app as outlined in the support article and they could collect data and send it to your user account. For details, please feel free to go through our support article:

In addition, please also be informed that users (respondents/enumerators) could still use the web form aka Enekto to collect and submit data as outlined in the support article Collecting Data through Web Forms.

.Thanks @Kal_Lam I read the article but I don’t know where my answer is in relation to my problem. Would you please tell me

You will need to configure your KoBoCollect android app as outlined in the support article to be able to collect data using mobile devices.

Hello dear communities. My problem has been solved.
Thanks for your help

1 Like

Thank you for confirming!