Data loss need to retrieve

I write to request for your support. I uploaded data from the Tablet to the server but surprisingly my data is missing on the server. Please how can i retrieve my data.

Hi @Vwanyama,

Are you sure that your data has been successfully submitted to the KoBoToolbox server? Sometimes, it gets stuck/does not get submitted due to various reasons such as the internet connection, incomplete forms (for mandatory questions) etc. Request you to check your KoBoCollect mobile application (View Sent Form). If you see the (View Sent Form) with numbers in it you should know that your forms were submitted.

All the tablets under view menu indicates that all the forms were sent on Monday 3rd June,2019 @14:33 . When I click on the form under view point, I can see that all the questions were answered. I have checked the URL is also ok. However, this information is missing on the server. Iam wondering whether this information is still hanging in the cloud or where did it go?

I have used Kobo and ODK for more than 5 years. I understand what iam talking about. I have checked all possibilities under my reach that is why I needed your help . I know your team has capacity to know what might have happened beyond the basics.

Hi @Vwanyama

I have reported your issue to our developer team. Could you share with me your URL to the account which has the survey form and data.

Thank you, the URL is https://kc.nrckobo.org/nrc_south sudan

···

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 10:45 AM Kalyan Lama via KoBoToolbox Community Forum noreply@community.kobotoolbox.org wrote:

Kal_Lam

June 9

Hi @Vwanyama

I have reported your issue to our developer team. Also please note that i have made your post a private message. Could you share with me your URL to the account which has the survey form and data.

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to Kal_Lam, Vwanyama.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hi @Vwanyama,

Came to know from the developers that KoBoToolbox team does not administer the server you are using (i.e. https://kc.nrckobo.org and have no access to it). Hence request you to contact the appropriate NRC team for help with this.

Hi @Kal_Lam

I’ve experienced data loss while I was still drafting my survey form. This survey is still in draft format. The last edits made was Saturday night Oct.26,2019 and everything were perfectly well. However, I was shocked to find out this morning that my survey form is empty (only the group headers are retained).

If I may humbly request of your assistance, may I know how I can send you the link through private messaging?

Thank you very much in advance!