Deploy a new form on an existing survey

And what are v17 and v18?

I faced this error so I tried to deploy again (v17 and v18) the original survey but the error persisted. On the tablets the v14 was used for data collection only.

@myriamdagher1, as a quick check could you upload v18 as a new project (maybe a dummy project) and make some dummy submissions. Then go back to the server and try editing the submission to see if you face the same issue like you are facing now.

Dear Mr. Kam, I uploaded v18 and I am not facing the same problem for new submission only for the old ones. What should I do?
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

So you only have issues with the old submissions now? The new submissions do not have any issues? Did I get it correctly?

yes exactly.

OK could you share with me the _id of the submissions that have an issue and also the _id for those submissions that do not have an issue so that I could compare the two.

Dear Mr. Kam, all IDs were submitted using the old form with the exception of the one whose ID is 132737495 (_ID) that was submitted using the newest deployed form of v18. Looking forward to hear your feedback after comparison.

Regards.

So you mean this record with _id 132737495 does not have the issue like the other records have?

Yes I mean is that this record _d 132923592 (and not the one written in my previous email) does not have the issue like the other records have.

OK will make a check and get back to you. Thank you for all the details provided. I will also get back to you if there is anything needed.

Thank you very muchπŸ™πŸΌ Looking forward

1 Like