Difficulty viewing forms from the response table

Hi!
when I try to display a form from the response table, the form appears out of configuration. What could it be?

Thank you for your answers!
Pilar

Welcome to the community @guernica458! Would you mind sharing with the community a screenshot of the issue you are facing. This should be helpful for the community to troubleshoot your issue.

Hi @guernica458
Could you try checking this out currently and tell me if the issue has since been resolved by the most recent changes on the Enketo version installed within the KoBoToolBox

Stephane

As you can see in screenshot, the answer categories are wrong!
These categories correspond to a single question at the beginning of the questionnaire

Hi,
Could you please confirm if this is still existent after the amendments to koBoToolbox installation

Stephane

Hi! the problem remains the same. We work in kobo from the web platform, not from the application. How do I go back to version 2.5.6 without losing our questions and your answers.
Thank you very much for your answers!

Hi @guernica458,

If you are using the OCHA server or the HHI server hosted by KoBoToolbox, the downgrading has already been done. If you are still facing the issue would you mind sharing with us the following information (through a private message) so that we could have a closer look at our end:

• Username
  • Project name
  • _id