Disaggregate by survey responses button is not working

Disaggregate by survey responses button is not working

Welcome to the community, @adonisshabani12! Could you also share with the community a screenshot of your issue so that the community should be able to understand the same pictorially?

OK so you mean the disaggregation in the map? Could you share with the community an entire screenshot of the KoBoToolbox? I mean, could you scroll the map a bit down so that you are able to see the entire page (especially at the bottom)?

I can’t scroll down further,

Hello,
this disaggregate feature is not available for all types. I think only for select_one type.

1 Like

Hello @wroos
this feature was working fine until 2-3 days ago.

@adonisshabani12, would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at our end:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

I am having the same issue! The button moved up and when clicking on it, it does not open for question selection!

Dear all:

I have the same problem with Kobo when I display the map in kobo, hides the “Disaggregate by questionnaire responses” button and does not let me select by category.
I use the version of Kobo “Researchers, Aid Workers & Everyone Else” server and I have this problem with all my survey forms with gps point.

Please help me.

Hi @wroos, @mservellon, @glima, @adonisshabani12, thank you for reporting this. A fix has been created and will be deployed in the coming days.

1 Like

Dear Joshua:

Thank you very much for your support.

Kobotoolbox is a very good tool.

Best regards

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all for the support.
Best regards.

1 Like

@adonisshabani12, @wroos, @glima, @mservellon please be informed that we have a recent release that should solve the issue:

@Kal_Lam Thank you very much for the support. I just checked and it is fixed and working perfectly.
Thanks again.
Best regards,
Adonisi

2 Likes

Dear Kal:

Thanks for your support, I am seeing in kobo and it works perfectly…

Best regards

1 Like