Display checked select_multiple type question

Good day lovely community!

I was just wondering, is there a shorter way of displaying checked options from a select_multiple type question other than what this documentation states?

Thanks!

Don’t know if this workaround should help you achieve what you are looking for:

FYI, however in a select_one question type it’s quite simple:

Hello, I checked the link you provided and it seems it says the same answer which is creating a different calculate type question for all options in a select_multiple type of question. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @james_murillo

Shorter is quite relative, is it shorter during the process of developing the form, or during display. If it is during display then this is probably the shortest since the options selected will be done with a blink. However if it is during developing the form, so far there is little that can be done to shorten the process.

Stephane

1 Like

Hello,

I was talking about the development since I have 40 options for a select_multiple type question and based on the documentation, I am required to create 40 calculate type question to display those 40 options.

thanks

Hi @james_murillo
Do you mind sending your form we play with it? On a different note, you only need to create the 40 once during the form design, Let me try it and I will advise you.

Stephane

1 Like