Downloading the project

I want to download the XLS format of my project, I have downloaded it many times in the office laptop but when using my personal laptop I cannot download it. At first, I can download it on my own laptop too but when logging in the office laptop with the same user now I cannot download the file and the buttons are not working even button of logout is not working.

Hi @kawo786,

Would you mind having a look at the discussion that has happened earlier. It should help solve your issue:

Have a great day!

I know how to download it and I did many times but when I want to download it in the second laptop the buttons are not working not just download button but logging logout buttons are also not working

Hi @kawo786,

Would you mind providing me your use name and project name in a private message so that i could have a look at my end.

Have a great day!

Hi - I used to be able to download XLS forms and now can’t any more either. Is there some new setting I need to change? Thanks for letting me know.

Hi @avangeen,

Welcome to the community! Have you tried downloading your xlsform as outlined in the discussion that has happened earlier here. Please let us know if this did not work out.

Have a great day!

yes - that’s exactly what I do - but then nothing gets downloaded. Is there perhaps a setting that I need to change? And this is an issue for forms created using your builder and forms created in Excel first. Thanks - L

1 Like

Hi @avangeen,

That is the place where you should press (i.e. Download XLS) if you wish to download your xlsform. Would you mind refreshing your browser or try it with a different broswer (maybe mozilla). You should be able to download your xlsform.

Have a great day!