Error caused deletion of some projects; recovery complete

Hi there, at this point we’re considering the recovery to be finished. We haven’t found evidence of other missing data and haven’t heard from anyone about problems related to this event in over two weeks. Please do contact us ASAP if you believe any of your projects were lost and we failed to recover them.

Thanks, as always, for your patience!

2 Likes

Hi,

I am missing one of my forms - it was last reported appearing a month ago. I don’t believe it has been deleted from our end. This is the error message received when trying to follow the form link -

Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact undefined with the link to this page and the error message below:

• Oops, this form doesn’t exist (anymore). Most likely the owner of the form has deleted it, archived it, or disabled it. Please contact the form’s owner to confirm. Detailed error: Form with ID a2aNEz6EhxmAHaifEkcLWd not found in /formList.

@fmi, could you share with me the following information through a private message so that we could have a closer look at your issue:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server you are using