Error message “Export Failed” seen when downloading data

Hello @Kal_Lam ,
I have started to face “Export Failed” issue all of a sudden. I have neither made any changes in the project nor deployed new versions. Last time I could download the data and now I am getting “Export Failed”.
Requesting guidance on the same.

Thanks and regards,
Mandar

@mandarsathe, could you share with me the following through a private message so that I could have a closer look at it?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@Kal_Lam , I have shared in private message as requested. Any suggestions?

– Mandar

@mandarsathe, have you tried downloading your data in XLS (legacy) format as shown in the image below? You should be able to download your data.

Thanks @Kal_Lam . This is ok for time being. However, I have created data analysis sheets by applying formulae to the file downloaded in xls format. So my formulae wont work on legacy download. It would be great if you could suggest a way out to download the data in xls - lable format.

Regards,
Mandar

Why is it so that we can download the data in xls(legacy) but in in plain xls format?

@Kal_Lam ,
I can now download the data in xls format. Dont know what changed but the data now can be downloaded.
Thanks for your support.

– Mandar

1 Like

@mandarsathe, the issue has been resolved with this fix:

Thank you for confirming!

@Kal_Lam ,
The “Export Failed” issue faced again today. This is with the same project shared with you earlier. Please see the screenshot.

A kind request to resolve the issue.

– Thanks and regards,
Mandar

@mandarsathe, we will have a look at your issue and get back to you soon.