Error message seen when submitting completed data to the server

Bonsoir à tous,
j’utilise nouvellement KOBO et j’ai une grave et urgente difficulté.
Le formulaire a été redéployer, mais les enquêteur n’ont pas fait la mise à jour et on fait les enquêtes avec l’ancienne version. Quand ils exporte vers kobotoolbox, les donné refuse de partir (Erreur 404), et ils n’ont plus accès aux information enregistrés pour les réenregistré sur le nouveau formulaire.
Aidez-moi s’ils vous plait. Plusieurs information sont bloqué.

Welcome to the community, @afpe22! Do you see this error message when trying to submit your data to the server? Is this an issue with a single device or multiple devices?

Je rencontre le problème avec tout les appareils qui ont collectés les données avec l’ancienne version du formulaire.
Ils ont voulu finaliser les formulaires avec l’ancienne version pour envoyer les données avant de télécharger la nouvelle version.

Ils ont cherché à exporter les données une semaine après la mise à jour du formulaire.

@afpe22, I assume that you must have deployed a form. Then download the blank form to your android app to fill the survey forms. You then must have collected your data. At the same time, you must have felt the need to update your forms on the server. Instead of updating the existing survey form from the server, you must have deleted the form and then created a new survey form based on the same topic.

You now tried to submit the data you collected from your Collect android app to this survey project on the server. If this is the case, the system will not allow you to submit the data to the server. It only allows you to submit the data for an existing survey project i.e., if you had not deleted the survey project hand made changes to the survey form. If you delete it, all the links will not work.

Bien reçu, mais je ne l’ai pas supprimé,
je l’ai modifié puis redéployé.

Is this a screenshot from View Sent Form?

Oui, c’est ça.

@afpe22, the View Sent Form is a place where you will see all the submissions that has been submitted to the server. These are just a reference that these particular submissions have been submitted to the server. You could reset them if needed by following this support article:

If the issue is something else please let me know.