Error message seen while trying to load custom report: Server Error (500)

I get this error message “This report cannot be loaded.” when I try to open the data report online.

error:

Server Error (500)

Hi @fsrdc_reponsemve,

Do you still see this error message? If yes, kindly please provide us the following (through a private message) so that we could have a look at our end:

• Username
  • Sever
  • Project name

Have a great day!

Thank you very much for your response.
But I’m not sure I have your private email. How can I contact you in private?
thank you

Hi
Hope you are doing well. Any feedback to my request?
Best

Hi @fsrdc_reponsemve,

Kindly please be informed that i have forwarded this issue to our developers so that they could have a closer look.

Will get back to you once i hear from our developers.

Have a great day!

Thank you for taking care of it. So how long can I expect feedback?
Best

Hi @fsrdc_reponsemve,

Not very sure as it depends on how busy our developers are. However it should not take that long.

Have a great day!

We are waiting to resolve the issue before continuing a suspended data collection due to difficulties in having a report.
Could you help us get an update tonight or tomorrow?
Best

Hi @fsrdc_reponsemve,

Will get back to you as soon as i hear back from our developers.

Have a great day!

I’m listening.
thank you
Best

1 Like

Hi,
How are you?
Something new about our problem.
thank you

Hi @fsrdc_reponsemve
Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, we have no new information yet.

Stephane

1 Like

@fsrdc_reponsemve, there’s a part of our code that doesn’t handle disabled. We’re fixing it, but I’m curious: where did you find out about this feature? I cannot see any place where it’s documented. Example row in your form:

type name label required appearance disabled
select_one carte nomcompletcal_001 8.Quel est le numero de votre carte d’electeur? true search(‘entre’, ‘Nomcomplet’, ‘jeton_key’, ${inscrive}) TRUE
1 Like

Hello
You are right. Thanks for solving the problem. It comes from Surveycto programming. But, now how to solve the problem on our side because the data is still not displayed. thank you

We’re working on it! Expect a fix in the next few days.

2 Likes

We believe this to be fixed in the current release: Release Notes - version 2.020.30. Please let us know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Very well Milner,
It is working now. Thank you for your invaluable support.
Best,

3 Likes