FORM list download failed help please!

Hello!

hope everyone is doing great and well!

Collect can’t reach the server ! Did you enter the URL correctly? If you keep having this problem ,report it to the person who asked you to collect data.

Please anyone can help me why the form is not downloading and can’t have any access to it over the KoBoCollect app over my tablet?!

I had multiple checked username and password also changed the URL many time but still no benefit the same problem?!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the community, @lawenrashid! Would you mind going through the support article shared previously on how to configure your Collect android app? It should help you solve your issue. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, feel free to reach back to the community.

Dear Kal ,
Thank you for answering me! But I have tried these all still no benefits and says ‘Failed form download’
I checked them again and multiple times still the same thing. Could you help me to solve it?

@lawenrashid, could you provide me the following details through a private message so that I could check it out at my end?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@lawenrashid, it was a sharing issue. I unchecked the sharing and then checked to fix this issue. It should now work.

1 Like

Thanks alot you were a life saving!

yeah it’s working finally.

Thanks again.

1 Like