Form list download failed

Welcome to the community, @b_strappes! Would you mind sharing with us the screenshot of General Settings>Sever from your Collect android app? This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

having the same issue can i share my screen shot too?

@luswetiopicho, sure, please. That should be helpful to troubleshoot.

@luswetiopicho, I have responded to you over the private message. That should solve your issue.

Hello. I am having the same issue of “Form list download failed”. Please I need your support.

@soso, the first thing you will need to ensure is to check out the server URL setting to see if they are configured correctly. You could follow the instructions our there (as outlined in our support article):

When I typed the URL https://kc.kobotoolbox.org on my cellphone, it automatically added a space after each period which I did not see initially and which was hard to spot. Others may have the same issue, but the fix is easy.

1 Like

Hi, I am facing the same problem. I’m not able to get the forms on my Kobo app. I’ve tried to adjust the settings, but it’s still not working. What can I do?

@Ruben, could you share the screenshot of the Settings>Server from your Collect android app?

Hi, it seems to work now. I’ve added my country to the country (required) list in the settings. Is it necessary to add those countries that work with the survey to that list?

Could you share a screenshot of the same so that I would be able to understand and provide an appropriate response to it?

@Ruben, it’s always a good practice to have the details there.

Thanks. Is it right that if a country is not added to that list, it’s not possible to get the forms in the app?

@Ruben, no. That is not the case. It’s just the metadata that you upload there. It has nothing to do with your choices inside your form.

Hello,
We are having the same issue. We followed the instructions from the above support article and used the URL https://kc.kobotoolbox.org which I believe is the correct information for our project but when our partners try to download the survey it sends error message (in attached screenshot) which when translated says that a disk error occurred on the device when loading the form. They were able to load other surveys so we are not sure what is wrong with this survey because the link works on the mobile view but we need to have the surveys loaded onto the tablets to be used offline.
Thanks so much!

@mstoeltje, did you mean the error was something like disk space full? If yes, kindly please confirm.

Hello,
No it wasn’t that the disk was full we aren’t sure what it is, it looks very similar to the issues discussed above. It wouldn’t let us download the form and I am not sure exactly what error de disco means.

hello sir I need help

@atu2051, are you still having this issue? If yes, please feel free to share a screenshot with the community. That should help the community to understand your issue pictorially.