on the other hand, I am trying to get the difference in the number of days between two dates e.g. if someone logged in a question on 1/12/2021 and closed the issue on 8/12/2021 it automatically calculates and displays the number of days.
The available date functions can be found here
Other hints on date variables can be found here
Seems (again) that there are a lot of questions around date calculations in the forum. So, having a support article with various examples might be helpful? For ex.
- calculate age from birthday
- working with incomplete birthday entries
- constraining dates
- extracting (or formatting) date elements
- calculating date differences, incl. result in days
- today metadata vs today() function
- start and end (meta)
- hide date (date with calculation, but neither label nor hint).
At the moment, the Help Center only offers few hints here:
There is a days-from-date() function mentioned there, which I could not find elsewhere. Is this working?
Thanks for sharing let me check it out.
@luswetiopicho, could also be helpful:
Thanks so much this solved the issue!!