How to link Kobotoolbox data with tableau without making it public?

I want to use api links in tableau for the images stored on Kobotoolbox server. But for the link to work , the only opton I know is to make the data public. But I cannot do it public. How can we use data in tableau from kobo server without risk of leakage of data…
Please someone tell me how to do this in tableau …

Thank you

Welcome to the community, @rupeshpatil80040! Maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Thank you for such a quick response.
Actually @Kal_Lam , I followed those instructions got token , did fetch data also… but what then ??
The urls are still not working in tableau. Its still shows “Not shared” in that web object window . Do I need to update something in url path after doing this above process…??

@rupeshpatil80040, maybe this support article Pulling Data Into PowerBI should also help you solve your issue.

Ok I checked that . It was helpful . but actually I want to fetch just images not entire data .And in tableau we need a direct link to images. Sorry for again asking … please do you have some solution regarding that … how to get urls of images thru api from kobo server. WITHOUT MAKING IT PUBLIC ???

Means I want to know a direct link to jpg files using api … Even if I get format of url it will be helpful…

Maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue: