I would like to add a hyperlink to a question. Is it possible with KoBo?

I would like to add a hyperlink to a question, whereby respondents can click on the link that guides them to a website. Is this possible with Kobo?

1 Like

Didn’t this post discussed previously solve your issue:

If no, please elaborate on what is now working?

I’m afraid not. I have no idea what enketo or widget is. to be honest, and I can’t find how to use these tools.

No worries! Try it out as outlined in the image shared below:

In the survey tab of your xlsform:

Image 1

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo:

Image 2

Reference xlsform:

Hyperlink.xlsx (8.5 KB)

1 Like

I guess I’m still doing something wrong since it’s not working. I tried the link in Kobo, not Enketo, is Enketo an other tool to add this?

Thank you for being so helpful!

Could you copy what you have from D4 to C4? That should solve the issue.

Hola

La instrucción que has puesto en la columna D4 debería de ir también en la columna C4.

NOTA: En lugar de poner como en el ejemplo: Press here to search the google.

Puede poner también el nombre de la pagina o del contenido. Ejemplo:

youtube

y aparecerá youtube de color azul y ya que la palabra youtube está entre asteriscos dobles esto pondrá la palabra youtube en negritas y subrayado haciendo énfasis que es un hipervínculo como aparecen en las wikis.

Hasta luego.

2 Likes

Great guidance! It’s working, thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Thanks @conafeslp024 for providing the guidance on this.

1 Like

Gracias

Le comparto el archivo con el ejemplo.

Saludos desde México…

Hyperlink.xlsx (8.3 KB)

1 Like

Hello, is it possible there is a way to provide a hyperlink that results in a pop-up when clicked?

I’m hearing from some participants that clicking a link causes them to navigate away from the survey, after which they have start the survey at the beginning when they click back.

@Kal_Lam , just giving you a tag in case you have some guidance on this!

@primalocean, the hyperlink at the moment will not pop up as you expect. It will land you to the page linked to the hyperlink.