Integrated cascade questions in formular

Hello !
I have developed a questionnaire and I would like to insert three related (cascading) questions. Level 1 is represented by prefectures, followed by cantons and finally villages. I have prepared an Excel file according to the tutorials I followed but when I import the questionnaires into kobotoolbox not all cantons and villages appear when I try to click on the corresponding prefectures. I have checked everything but I can’t find the error. Can you help me ?
With kind regards,

Hi,
This seems just to be an issue with how you created your form. Could you download the XLS version of your form and look at it, you may be able to point out easily.
Stephane

1 Like

Hi @Ndi,

Would you also mind having a look at the workaround discussed earlier, it should be helpful while having a look at your xlsform:

Have a great day!

Dear Kal_Lam
Yes I did! I have downloaded examples from the shared link and I have followed it.
Thank you

1 Like

Dear Stephane
%erci

J’ai téléchargé mon questionnaire en Excel et chercher à vérifier s’il y a des erreurs mais je ne vois pas d’erreur. J’ai utilisé ce formulaire pour refaire l’exercice mais ça bloque toujours.
Quand je clique sur une préfecture, ça me donne normalement les cantons qu’elle contient, mais quand je clique sur les cantons, en grande partie les villages n’apparaissent pas en dessous!

Malheureusement je n’ai pas la possibilité de partager mon fichier excel sur cette plateforme.

Merci

Hi @Ndi,

If you are still facing the same issue, would you mind sharing your xlsform so that someone from the community could support you on it.

Have a great day!

Cher Ndi
Est-il possible que vous partagiez votre questionnaire par message privé? Malheureusement, nous ne sommes pas en mesure d’offrir de l’aide sans ce questionnaire.

Cordialement
Stéphane

Bonsoir cher Stéphane
Oui sans problème je peux partager par message privé (drhellow[a]gmail.com).
cordialement
Géraud