Missing of repeated group answer

Dear Kobotoobox Community . I have developed questionnaire in kobo toolbox and we are in the field collecting data and information through developed tool. Unfortunately when i visualize the report and download the data I saw that data related to repeated group are missing . Could you please support me to fix it

Hi @salotembe,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind having a look at this post which has been discussed earlier. It should solve your issue:

Kindly please reach out if you still are not able to see the repeat_group data in your dataset.

Have a great day!

Hi kal_Lam Thank you for you message, unfortunately you did not solve my problem of missing on repeated question data . as can be seen in attached file

Hi @salotembe,

Have your checked by downloading your data in XLS format. It should look somewhat like this:

Kindly please note tab 1 here is the main dataset. Tab 2 and 3 are the repeat group within your survey project.

Note: Please avoid downloading csv files to manage repeat group dataset.

Please let us know if this was helpful in solving your issue.

Have a great day!

Hi KAl_lam , Once again thank so much for your email, but unfortunately i did not solve the problem, as you can see in the in the file its looks the information were collected and is in the questionary but it were not able to be processed XLS data base, I tried to send the XLS file to you but i failed, If is possible I can share with you my use name and password to check in my server what is going wrong, because I need this information as soon as possible to take decision under COVID19 response .

Hi @salotembe,

Well, could you then provide me the following information through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server you are using

Have a great day!

Thanks for your support .

Here is my details

username - xxxxx
Server - Researchers, Aid worker and Everyone Else

Regards

Salomao

Login credentials:

Hi @salotembe,

Seems like you missed to share with me the project name.

Have a great day!

Many apologies

Hera is the project name

Project name : VERIFICACAO E ANALISE DAS NECESSIDADES DOS POTENCIAIS BENEFICIARIOS NO AMBITO DE ASSISTANCIA ALIMENTAR NO CONTEXTO DE COVID19

1 Like

Hi @salotembe,

Kindly please be informed that your data is not missing/lost. I could see the same in while downloading it at my end:

FYR:

Kindly please note that VERIFICACAO E ANALISE DAS NE... tab in your xls dataset is the main dataset while group_mk2ls50 is the repeated group dataset.

Please be informed that you will need to merge the dataset through a third party software such as SPSS, STATA etc.

You could also follow the instructions outlined (to merge the dataset) that has been discussed previously:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you

Regards

1 Like