My Data is not downloding file size will be more than 25 GB .Please kindly supoort

My Proriroty is , my Data is not downloding file size will be more than 25 GB .Please kindly supoort .
Its very very ,I needful this data.

@amitgour, we would appreciate your support if you could make a single post for a single issue. At the moment it seems like you have made multiple posts for a same issue:

Having a single post for a single issue would make the search index much easier. Thank you for your kind understanding!

1 Like

Hello, Mr. Kalam
How are you? Eairer discussed the same problem that Data (imgaes file only) is not downloding from Kobotool box (Global server) specific forms, and I’m trying to assign an administrative user who won’t export data (Image file only), but I keep getting the message “Not shared” (see attached screen shot).
If you need my login information and forms or project details, I may give you my personal email address.
I’ve already shared my logging and project-related early mail.

Please see the screen shot of the challenges below.
Best Regards,
Amit Gour,
amit_gour@in.jsi.com
(+91 8154985664)

@amitgour, you could also try out the python snippet to download your media files as discussed previously:

sir , I dont have any physical or cloud server , i want simple download into my divice , my whole date into Global server(Kobotoo), what can i do ,if you any script ,pleae share it ,if possible .

@amitgour, please check the link shared above. It has a python script that should help you download your media files.