Other Specify

Hi,

So I have a few brands listed in my form, it is likely that people would have multiple brands that have not been captured in my list. And with the list, there are multiple questions that would be answered based on the brands selected.

So, I need help with

1. I want to be able to allow participants give me brands that are not in my list. NB. The other specify can be one or more and I want to be able to input every brand in a new text other specify.

2. When other specify is selected and an answer or answers inputted., the other specify text should be piped into the questions that follows.

Hello @morenikeji,
With the search function of this forum you can find the following discussions

1 Like

Hello @wroos

Thanks for getting back to me.

I think my problem is a little different.

So with my other specify, I would not know how many other specify will be inputted. Enumerators on the field will collect as much other specify as possible and I want to be able to give the option to input as many other specify.

So say the first other specify can be Egg
The second be Milk
The third be Bacon
These three other specify is for one form.

Now these three choices will then be piped into the questions that follows.

Is this a bit clear?

@morenikeji, in this case maybe you could use the other inside a repeat group as shown in the post discussed previously:

@Kal_Lam, I have something similar in my form, so with this it picks the other and pipes it into the questions that follows and it’s working fine.

But what I want is, using the example from the discussion, let’s say the person answered both Mango and Orange in other specify. How can the questions that follows be answered for Mango and Orange separately

Is there a way to get this implemented in my form.

@morenikeji, maybe this post discussed previously should also be helpful for you?

@Kal_Lam Thanks

1 Like