Presentation/edition of the questionnaire on tablets

Hello to everyone,
I was wondering whether there is a possibility to enhance the edition of the questionnaire once on tablets. It looks fantastic on the computer with sections (groups of questions) but it is not on the tablet (using KoBoToolbox or odk app). For instance, when we have some sections along the questionnaire, I would like that section appears somewhere on the screen to tell us in which section we navigate. Is there a means, an option or maybe is there one app that could help?
Thank you for your support,
Regards,
Aline

Hi @alinephilibert
As you have noted, this level of customization is not supported within the collection application. Unless you have very specific examples of how we are not able to advise on a workaround.

Stephane

hello
thank you for your prompt response,
On the tablet, I would like to see the section to which the questions belong to…( as the image I sent you for the computer), but if it is not possible, it is not. This tool is already very awesome, useful and free, …I won t not complain
Thank you
Aline

Hi,
The approach you would employ for this is to put the section within a group question and then make the appearance of the group be a field list. I would suggest you have a look at the following article

Stephane

1 Like

Hi @alinephilibert,

You could also use the field-list under the appearance column along with the grouping questions outlined by @stephanealoo. As a reference you could also have a look at the post discussed earlier:

Have a great day!

1 Like