Printing a submissions in pdf

Dear Kal_Lam,

I already have feedback from one of the users summited data through Enketo.
Although they have changed the account settings by checking the authentication requirement before they submit their form, they still cannot open the from (from the the eye icon in the image i sent you) so as to save as pdf.

Can you please help with this?

You could print a submission by following the steps outlined below:

• Go to DATA>Table.
  • Then select the submissions you wish to print as pdf. For this you will need to select the pen like edit icon.
  • Doing so you will be redirected to a different page. A filled up enketo form. There you should see a printer at the right top.
  • Select the printer and you should be able to print the submission.

This can work with my account that I do have edit access. What about the users that have only view submissions and add submissions access ? Their form is not opening for view.

Oh, yes in this case you will see only the open access as you only have provided row level permission. If you are still having issues with printing your submissions through the open would you mind unchecking the permissions and then checking them again. Sometimes doing so solves the issue.

1 Like

Hi Kal_Lam,

I did that but still the form is not opening for view or print.

Would you mind trying it from the admin account and see if you are able to preview it?

No, even from my account (owner f the project) I cannot open the forms from the Open icon. I can only open through edit. it tries to start the opening and then… a blank page opens (see pic)

Is it a case for a specific submission only or is this a case for the entire submitted data?

this is the case for all the data.

OK could you share with me the following (through a private message) information:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server you are using

Received! Will get back to you shortly.

millon thanks! i have another issue about authentication of the users. i will try to find out throught existing discusions in the forum or come back to you.
thank you so much for your support!!!

1 Like

Yes, please try to use a different post (maybe a new one) for a new issue or an issue with a different theme. This should help us document and index the issues systematically.

Hi Kal_Lam

Did you manage to figure out what is the problem?

1 Like

Your issue has been shared with the developers and will get back to you when i hear from the team.

Great thank you!

1 Like

Hello!
Do you think we can have feedback soon from the developers?

Hi @Stavripal,

The issue should take some time to be resolved.

Οκ great! good to know! thank youj

1 Like

can i iterate this step or automate to download 1000 number of pdfs