Problem accessing reports with graphs and charts

Sorry the image 1 and 3 in that post do not work. I believe this is a private message though no?

Press the entire link and you should be directed to a post discussed previously.

Continuing the discussion from Report not showing:

Hello, is there something i can do to fix the issue. I am on a bit of a deadline to analyse the data,

Many thanks

We shall get back to you soon!

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi @ian84best,

This seems to be a bug at our end and we have a GitHub issue for the same. Maybe you could follow it here:

Will let you know when we fix this back in our system.

Many thanks, keep me posted

1 Like

Hello there Kal_Lam do you have an idea when the problem with the charts is likley to be fixed. I need to make a decision whether to manually create them all offline in excel or wait for the Kobo Fix.

Many thanks
Ian

1 Like

Hi @ian84best,

It should take some time. We thus advise you to create it manually for now.

Ok, thank you for the prompt advice

Ian

1 Like

Hello Kal_Lam,

I have the same problem (page going blank when clicking on “data”

The user name is xxxxxxx
The project is “Suivi BFM”
And the server is “https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info

Could you please help me fix this issue?
Thank you
Aurore

Welcome to the community @Aurore! This is a bug and has already been flagged with the developers. Will let you know when the issue has been solved.

Hello! I have the same problem. The datas are still there but I can,t no longer see the analysis and report. I am using a French version. How did you solve this problem?

Hello Kal! I have the same problem than Aurore and Ian84best. Do you info on my project in order to solve it ou is it a general bug of KOBO that will soon be solved?

Welcome to the community @SelmaV! it’s a bug and have already been reported to our developers. Will get back to you when the same has been solved.

Ok. How long does it usually takes to solve? People on the field can actually continue to fill the forms (surveys) and data are still coming in. Should we put a hold on this? Thank you so much for your help! :slight_smile:

@SelmaV the data collection should not be affected by this bug. It only affects the data visualization. So maybe you could later on download the data in an excel format and prepare the required report accordingly.

It is a solution but not ideal because we are collecting continued datas on the filed for COVID-19 and we need to have a quick look at these datas every week.

If we start a new project, can we transfert the datas in the Excell database?
Thank you again Kal!

@SelmaV, exporting and analyzing data through excel should not be an issue.

I am asking about doing the reverse process, importing my actual datas to a new project where i can use the report fonction. Is this feasable?