Pull data function not working on Kobo Application

Hi @Kal_Lam - I somehow only today saw your reply! I am so sorry for only replying now. We basically gave up, because I thought it was not possible. We have started our data collection with just using a printed list. But of course that is far from ideal! If we can figure this out before Wednesday, that would be great.

I am still confused about your guidance, because for me the CSV file does already look like in Image 2 in your first linked post. And when I follow your instructions, Excel tells me this:

When I open the Excel, it is saved as CSV UTF-8 (Comma deliminated) (*.csv),

and everything is shown in its own cell (like this: 69158d4b57fac496a83b82746319a2f498df9806.png (842×185) (forum-kobotoolbox-org.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com) ), not rowed after one another as you assume. Maybe you somehow see it displayed differently to me?

Hi @Kal_Lam and @Victorpaisano25 - I am trying to figure the pulldata option. The issue is that when using Preview on the Kobo platform the data is shown/pulled, however NOT when using a tablet or a phone (Android).
What could be the issue there? Does the tablet or platform need to be set up in a specific way?
Many thanks in advance!