Redeploy without loosing calculation labels

Hi @natascia
Can you post a screenshot of the corresponding XLS form for the values you have just indicated?

Stephane

1 Like

Hi Stephane,

here the screenshot of the xls for those values

and this is the header where you can see the multi-language option.

I can share the entire file if you wish.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi Natascia,
Kindly share what you have so that I look at it.

Stephane

1 Like

Hi Stephane,

I believe the problem is the same as in the past. I created a multi-language in order to do not loose labels into reports after making some online edits into the form (pls see past conversations on that). This was functioning but later on, I discovered the problem highlighted for the custom reports.
Please, have a look at the two xls versions: the original one and the current that has been download one after some edits made online.
MASTER.xlsx (23.4 KB)
a9QoCqFD5UzPCdkhfBv5ex.xlsx (22.5 KB)

Thank you
Best, Natascia

Hi @natascia
Just a quick scan through the XLS forms shows that there is an addition of variables(questions) and removal of some.

Check 1: Look for the labels for this very question you had its screenshot, countercheck if there are unlabeled values i.e. in the original (master) the values were labelled, however in the modification, the values were removed. If that is the case, then this is a form based issue.

Check 2: I check 1, above is not true, show us the difference in the labels for that very question in the very two versions of the form.

Stephane

1 Like

OK I’ll check and come back to you.
However, the strange issue is that in the default report those are labelled while when customizing the report the queries are unlabelled or absent.

thanks and be back to you as soon as possible
best, Natascia

2 Likes

Dear Yasser, dear Team,

one year has passed but still struggling with the same issue, namely losing calculations’ labels when trying to have a customized report.
Pls have a look:

The issue is solved as Yasser mentioned (I developed a multi-language and then by changing the language when reporting by default) but this does not function in case I want to create a customized report.

Thanks a lot,
Best, Natascia