REST Services transactions not getting posted

@aaj, @yoshi, @syawal-bakti, @admin_landasan, @jhon, please be informed that the REST services should be back working. I made a quick test and can confirm that it’s working on my end. Let me know if you are still having issues at your end. We could troubleshoot it again!

@Kal_Lam, thanks for the update. REST service is working for us.

1 Like

@aaj, thank you for confirming! :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

Thank you @Kal_Lam it’s working properly.

Best

1 Like

Thank you for confirming, @admin_landasan! :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

I’m not quite having the same issue, but POST requests are not being sent upon form submission on a new form I was working on. I then went to check on a form where the REST Services had been working for months, which didn’t send POST requests either.

Dear @Kal_Lam,

This issue is happening again - REST service POSTs are not going through for our forms - this time they are sitting in “pending” state! This is happening since approximately 3 pm India time (March 22, 2024). It looks like the POST requests have encountered multiple “timed outs”.

Many REST POST requests for a multiple forms are currently “pending”. Many more potential form submissions are expected to occur in the coming hours.

Please help!

thanks and regards

Is anyone else facing this problem?

@aaj, could you please let us know which server you are using? Maybe we could have a quick check to see if it’s an issue at our end.

@Kal_Lam, we are using the global server (kf.kobotoolbox.org). REST service posts started working normally a few hours after I reported this problem.

1 Like

Dear @Kal_Lam,
Regarding this issue - it seemed to have gotten resolved a few hours after I reported it. Taken me some time to reply to here, on the community forum, however, I did communicate this in our email conversation

1 Like

@aaj, for your reference, I made a quick check and did not have any issues with the REST services on both our public servers.

ok…thank you for the update @Kal_Lam

1 Like