Server Error 500 when deploying project

Hello All,

How are you?

I have been using Kobo for a while from Kobo website,

I tried today with different accounts, devices and type of internet connections to Deploy a project but I always face the same issue**(Server Error 500)** would it be possible to know if there is any issue regarding the Server availability ?.. or any one can provide help regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like there is some update which messed up things a bit.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kobo-users/0QpVZCYkVKM

···

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 11:55:22 AM UTC+2, aalkhalil wrote:

Hello All,

How are you?

I tried today with different accounts, devices and type of internet connections to Deploy a project but I always face the same issue**(Server Error 500)** would it be possible to know if there is any issue regarding the Server availability ?.. or any one can provide help regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Dear all

I am facing same issue of Server error 500 while deploying the form. Please help me. I am in a stage of crucial data collection . Staffs are deployed in the field and waiting for the form which updated.

Please Consider it as urgent.and somebody please guide me.

Thank you

···

On Tuesday, 18 October 2016 15:25:22 UTC+5:30, aalkhalil wrote:

Hello All,

How are you?

Thanks in advance.

Dear All

Someone please guide. Unable to generate new form. Why kobo toolbox is not responding.

Create project is not responding.

Regards

Mathew P Abraham

···

From: kobo-...@googlegroups.com [mailto:kobo-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mathew Abraham
Sent: Tue 04 July 17 13:35
To: Kobo Users kob...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [KoBo Users] Re: Server Error 500 when deploying project.

Dear all

I am facing same issue of Server error 500 while deploying the form. Please help me. I am in a stage of crucial data collection . Staffs are deployed in the field and waiting for the form which updated.

Please Consider it as urgent.and somebody please guide me.

Thank you

On Tuesday, 18 October 2016 15:25:22 UTC+5:30, aalkhalil wrote:

Hello All,

How are you?

Thanks in advance.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

+1 here. Been happening for about 24 hours as of 0100 GMT, 4th of July.

Thanks as ever to developers for their swift attention to these issues.

Wes

Hi everyone,

Just to confirm to everyone in this thread as well that the 500 Server Error issue was resolved on 5 July 2017. This particular problem was limited to users of the HHI instance (kf.kobotoolbox.org) and was caused by a user’s very heavy submission/download of a large number of images. We have taken steps to avoid this issue from happening again.

Best,

Tino

···

On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 20:39:39 UTC-4, Wes Pryor wrote:

Wes

1 Like

Dear Tino

I am trying to upload data and I am getting this error : INTERNAL SERVER ERROR(500) at https://kc.kobotoolbox.org/m2000mehlomndhla/submission?deviceID=imei%3A35815051434814

Please help how I can resolve this

Regards

Mandhla

···

On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 3:07:05 PM UTC+2, Tino Kreutzer wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just to confirm to everyone in this thread as well that the 500 Server Error issue was resolved on 5 July 2017. This particular problem was limited to users of the HHI instance (kf.kobotoolbox.org) and was caused by a user’s very heavy submission/download of a large number of images. We have taken steps to avoid this issue from happening again.

Best,

Tino

Wes

Dear all,

Same issue here. Devs, any ideas when the server would be online again?

Best,

···

On Sunday, 4 February 2018 23:36:01 UTC+4:30, Mehlo Mandhla wrote:

Dear Tino

I am trying to upload data and I am getting this error : INTERNAL SERVER ERROR(500) at https://kc.kobotoolbox.org/m2000mehlomndhla/submission?deviceID=imei%3A35815051434814

Regards

Mandhla

Hi everyone,

Best,

Tino

Wes

Hi Hello,

Anyone online today from the developers from Kobo?

I am having the same issue, https://kf.kobotoolbox.org is out.

Please respond soon, people are waiting to be able to deploy.

Best,

···

On Monday, 5 February 2018 22:02:02 UTC+4:30, Sebastiaan Boonstra wrote:

Dear all,

Same issue here. Devs, any ideas when the server would be online again?

Best,

On Sunday, 4 February 2018 23:36:01 UTC+4:30, Mehlo Mandhla wrote:

Dear Tino

Regards

Mandhla

Hi everyone,

Best,

Tino

Wes

Hello,

I tried to deploy a survey today and got “Server Error (500)”. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Best

Welcome to the community, @esl_caribbean! Could you also let the community know the server you are using? That should help the community to troubleshoot your issue.

1 Like