Transcrible using natural language (Swahili from Tanzania)

I want to gather qualitative data from the United Republic of Tanzania in our native Kiswahili (Swahili) language, but I was trying to set up a default language in my account that is Swahili, and when I was trying to transcript my audio record in my native language, it seems to be very challenging. Could you help, or can you let me know if Swahili language is incompatible with the humanitarian account?

Welcome back to the community, @ihi.2016! Did you follow the support article shared previously?

If yes, and you are still stuck, please let the community know where you got stuck. The community should be able to help you troubleshoot.

1 Like

Yes, I was followed the instructions based on article shared by kobotoolbox but when am trying to make transcription this is the massage that i got through my account

Yes, I was followed the instructions based on article shared by kobotoolbox but when am trying to make transcription this is the massage that i got through my account

@ihi.2016, if you are interested in testing the NLP feature for the automatic translation of audio questions, please feel free to sign up for this Beta Tester Request Form as outlined in our announcement:

Thank you again for showing interest in helping improve KoboToolbox and its new features!