Unable to deploy if this problem persists, contact help@kobotoolbox.org please check your connection and try again

Dear concern,
I have a problem with form deploying my form variables is 53 but showing unable to deploy.
How to solve this problem.
Thanks.

Welcome to the community @mapping! You should generally get an error message while deploying your survey project if your xlsform has syntax errors in them. Thus, to find it out and fix it we recommend using this site to validate your xlsforms if they are OK.

If you however are still not able to fix your issue, please feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community would be happy to help you solve your issue.

My xlsform is ok without error. Can I share my slsform?

Sure! Also please let us know the server you are using? Is it OCHA or HHI?

I can not upload my form because i am new user.

You should be now able to upload your xlsform to the community. In the same time, would you also mind letting us know the server you are using (OCHA or HHI)?

IFS_20201119_V1.xlsx (1.5 MB)
My server is OCHA
Best regards, Mokbul

Looking at your xlsform, my first advise would be to use an external select for the choices as outlined in the post discussed here (as i see thousands of options in your choices tab):

Note: You could use the same to make cascading select questions. This should help you load your xlsform smoothly and quickly in the server.

As a backup for the same, you could also have a look at our support article Select One or Many From External File Question Type.