Unable to deployed form

Dear Kobo toolbox team
I am trying to deploy xml form but I am unable to do due to a server error (500). I have check all the syntax written and I haven’t detected any abnormalizes even though the form was uploaded and preview successfully. Please kindly help. Pls attached is the screenshot of the error message and the xml file created for the deployment

I have created xml form and validated but unable to deployed. Please help me

Welcome to the community, @mikezo! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues (if present).

Hello Kal_Lam,
The form was validated with no error but still fail to deploy only to received the same error message server 500

[quote=“mikezo, post:4, topic:45218”]
Hello Kal_Lam,
Please any feedback from my repsone

Dear Kal_Lam
Please help look in to the issue.
best
Muttaka

Integrated surveillance investigation form.xlsx (33.9 KB)
Hello @Kal_Lam, please help me take a look in to the attached xml file. I have validated the file using the online validation and went successfully but still fail to deploy.

@mikezo, please don’t “flag” your own posts or mark your own post as the answer. When you do this, it makes it look like you are either a spammer or that your problem is already solved.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Ok, and thanks

@mikezo, did you validate your XLSForm through this online validator as advised previously? I do get an error message when I validate them. FYR …

When checking them manually, I could see that the issue was under the choices tab (see image below):

This post discussed previously should help you identify what is wrong in your design: